1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F or 177° C.
2. Roast the squash on a oiled sheet for 20 minutes until tender
3. While squash is baking, cook pasta according to package directions, drain and drizzle with oil, keep warm
4. Sauté Brussel Sprouts with a dash of oil for two minutes, add a few tablespoons of water, and let steam while covered with heat off
5. Toss pasta with sautéd Brussels Sprouts, add the roasted squash and grated cheese with a little more oil as necessary,
6. Salt and Pepper to taste, serve warm.