1. Soak the peppers in cold water for 10 min, then drain.
2. Cut the tops off the peppers and remove seed from inside.
3. Chop the onion, garlic, parsley and carrot.
4. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add a large dash of olive oil.
5. When oils is hot add chopped ingredients, starting with onion and sauté for 5 to 8 min. or until light brown.
6. Add ground meat and sauté for 10 more min.
7. Add wine and simmer until wine is evaporated (5-8 min.)
8. Add tomatoes until sauce is thick, stirring continuously.
9. Remove the sauce from stove and allow to cool.
10. Preheat oven to 375° F or 190° C.
11. Add egg yolk and 2 large pinches of cheese, mix thouroughly.
12. Fill the peppers with the contents of the pan.
13. Sprinkle the the tops with breadcrumbs.
14. Place peppers in a Pyrex baking dish and pour the broth and a dash of olive oil into pan (not peppers).
15. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 min. until peppers are soft.
16. Remove the baking dish from oven, allow to cool for 10 min.
17. Transfer the peppers to a serving dish, garnish with Cheese.