Gouda Lekker - Matured Gouda
“Lekker” translates to “delicious” in English. This matured Gouda has been aged for six months. This cheese has a delicate, full and creamy taste. It’s a wonderful snacking cheese.
Ingredients: Pasteurized cow milk, salt, starter, vegetarian rennet.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1oz (28g) Servings: Varied, Amount/Serving: Calories 120, Fat Cal. 90, Total Fat 10g (15% DV), Sat Fat 6g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g (0% DV) Cholesterol 30mg (8% DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Total Carb. 0g (0% DV), Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 7g, Vit A 4%, Vit C 0%, Calcium 30%, Iron 0%.
*Percent of daily values (DV) are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Gouda Lekker® Crostini with Roasted Red Peppers, Garlic & Eggplant
1. Preheat oven to 350° F or 177° C.
2. Slice bread on the diagonal and brush with olive oil
3. Place slices on baking dish and into oven for 10 minutes
4. Remove from oven and top with roasted vegetable and Gouda Lekker
5. Drizzle a small amount of olive oil on top, sprinkle with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Appetizer or Main Course
Serve as an appetizer with fruit and nuts.
Dry French Red.
Tell us what you think