- Edam Ham & Egg Eat-Ums
Ingredients: 1tbsp butter, 6 slices ham, 50g (2oz) Original Dutch Edam wedge - grated, 6 medium eggs, A pinch of paprika pepper, A pinch of dried parsley, Crusty white bread - cut into soldiers, Tomato ketchup.
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, 400ºF, gas mark 6.
Lightly brush six holes in a muffin tin with butter.
- Arrange a slice of ham in each hole, to come over the edge of the hole.
- Divide the cheese between the ham cases, reserving a little for the top.
- One by one, crack each egg into the ham cases
- Sprinkle each with the remaining cheese, paprika and a little dried parsley.
- A pinch of paprika pepper.
- A pinch of dried parsley.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes, or until the eggs are just set.
- 1Serve hot with soldiers of fresh white crusty bread, to dip in the runny yolk.