DOUBLE CREAM - CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE
1 oz. butter
1 oz. flour
1 cup (8 oz.) milk
1 large handful of grated Double Cream
Seasoning (salt, pepper, pinch of nutmeg if desired)
Minced Jalapeno (to make this a Nacho Sauce!)
1. Melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour.
2. Cook for 1 min. until bubbling slightly.
3. Remove from heat. Slowly stir in milk.
4. Return to the heat, stirring until sauce comes to a boil and thickens.
5. Stir in cheese until melted and sauce is smooth.
6. Season to taste.
More about: Double Cream Cheese
More Double Cream Recipes: Prosciutto & Cucumber Stacks, Creamy Nacho Sauce, Creamy Cheese Sauce on Broccoli